Reef nutrition

ph probe calibration for RK2

I bought a use RK2 and its been great, trying to calibrate the PH probe and the 7.0 fluid is reading 940 and the 10.0 fluid is reading 1230. I don't think its right I don't know for sure but logically I think it should read 7.00 and 10.00. Any help would be great, thanks
Modesto jeremy

Those readings are kind of normal, I had the same issue with the RK2 but once the readings are stable the PH should be reading correct.

man don't you sleep?? :D

You should alway double check after you calibrate. Don't worry too much when you calibrate but if it's still off after calibrate then you might need a new probe.

I thought the same when calibrating my PH probes, seems like those numbers have nothing to do with the PH level but just make sure they stay stable.

Elite said:
man don't you sleep?? :D.

yeah, when I'm driving to my next job!HAHA :bigsmile: I fall a sleep all the time with my computer on my lap, I will wake up the next morning in bed with the TV on and my computer still on my lap. Too much to do and not enough time to do it.

that seems right badbread, I just continued with the calibration and everything looked right when I put the probe back in the tank

thanks for the reply's

jeremy

I fall asleep working quite often. Usually a Skype wakes me up enough to ignore it, power down and hit the sack :lol:

Back