Cali Kid Corals

Photographer needed

Hi guys,

I have the honor of TOTM on Reef Frontiers and was wondering if any of our esteemed photographers in our club would be available to take some pics of the tank, fish, and corals.

Thanks !

congrats!!!!!
Does this mean your cheating on us? :bigsmile:
WTF is reef frontiers and how many posts does your tank thread have there? :D :D :D LOL

Coral reefer said:
Already? It just got started...I wanna see it in like 3 years!
Congradulations by the way!

That's what I said Mike...I'm not even done w/the cabinetry and stocking it with corals. I think they're short on tanks. :D

JAR said:
congrats!!!!!
Does this mean your cheating on us? :bigsmile:
WTF is reef frontiers and how many posts does your tank thread have there? :D :D :D LOL

I wouldn't call it cheating per say...let's just say I get around. ;)

I only have 657 post there...nothing close to the thread on BAR. :D

E-

I'm trying to see if another friend is available. I don't think they need the picks until the 25th. Would you be available if he is not ?

Thanks,

Jim

Jim,

Did you ever get a photog lined up? I'd be willing to offer my meager talents. Unfortunately I'm not available till 3/1. :(

I'm slammed this week. I might be able to get Friday off since I had to work this whole holiday weekend, if I do, I'll let you know.

aqua-nut said:
Jim,

Did you ever get a photog lined up? I'd be willing to offer my meager talents. Unfortunately I'm not available till 3/1. :(

I appreciate the offer John. I do have a friend coming over Thursday to take some pics.

Erick said:
I'm slammed this week. I might be able to get Friday off since I had to work this whole holiday weekend, if I do, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the offer Erick ! I hope everything works out on Thursday though.

Back