High Tide Aquatics

pico frag of "ora supernatural cap"

ok ....this is not my usual size frag....its super small..but that all that broke off of the frag i got during shipment. need to know your light set up and how long system has been running. std dbtc rule apply, pick a # from 1 -10.

pic of mother colony

IMG_4378.jpg

pic of pico frag

IMG_5035.jpg

yeah ...thats right ..look real close. two nubs on a frag plug :eek:

Reminds me of the auction I saw for the reverse sunset or whatever the hell it was where they said "you're paying for one coralite polyp"... ugh
:D

Do you ever clean off your frag plugs though?? :D

you again? come on mike ....last time you commented on my dirty frags ......i did'nt sleep for days....always crying and walking around depressed.....i took some hot meds and all got better....and now its starting all over again :eek: . jk....believe it or not ...i'm starting to see more improvement with my algae problem....now my rocks are looking better but some of the corals are lightning up (maybe too light).

Awww man, I'm sorry, remind me the next meeting I'll give you a big hug to make you feel better :)

Well the frag I got from you had no algae on it, or not enough to notice, I'm just wondering why the plugs have them on now, were they just sitting in the tank without a frag on them?

But then again when you get that macro-zoom in there algae (and other problems) often look 10x worse than they normally do.

Hello, my name is Jay and I'm a cap whore... If no one wants it I'd love to take it. I like my plugs how I like my girls so no worries there. :p

150w sunpod w/14k phoenix over 14g, system up 6+ months now, growing lots of monti's, ATO, MP20, skimmer, weekly water change

and i'll pick #6

Thanks!

Badbread ........its yours. I'll bring it to the oct meeting ( looks like i should be able to put most of your in one container :D ) . btw this is more of an encrusting monti but "ora" calls it a cap.

btw these are bigger than the pico frag (don't worry bad bread i already have your frag replaced by one of the bigger ones). these are probably 3/4 of a frag plug.

DSC04002-1.JPG

DSC04290.JPG

Update!!!

Has been growing slowly since I received the frag, encrusting and growing up. 1st pic is when I received the frag, 2nd is tonight.

Update on the supernatural that I got from Serg a while back. I don't know if I have a pic of when I got it but it definitely didn't cover the whole plug.

ORASupernaturalMonti20090824.jpg

Back