Kessil

PIF: Vectra L1

Meshmez

Supporting Member
Vectra L1 that was passed to me from @Srt4eric.
20230723_095004.jpg

It does have some magnet housing swelling
20230506_105722.jpg
20230506_105700.jpg

Pickup San jose

Contact ecotech support on the off chance they replace that L1 because that warping is caused by a thermal heat issue that they admitted was a design problem. I had one replaced after owning it for 4 years. Plus, you probably don’t want to run that pump anymore. That warping and the bumps will grind the impeller and cause bits of metal to rub/scrape off.

Contact ecotech support on the off chance they replace that L1 because that warping is caused by a thermal heat issue that they admitted was a design problem. I had one replaced after owning it for 4 years. Plus, you probably don’t want to run that pump anymore. That warping and the bumps will grind the impeller and cause bits of metal to rub/scrape off.
Seconding this either for @Meshmez or whoever claims it. Ecotech support has been beyond great the last couple times I've had to use them (charged me $200 for a brand new G6 XR30 to replace the G5-to-G6 conversion that fell in my tank the first time, then charged me $80 to repair a noisy dryside on an MP40 and sent me a brand new NIB current-gen MP40), so it would be well worth reaching out to them.

Back