High Tide Aquatics

Pink cat paw pocillopora

here is my frag today

120gallon10-4-08007.jpg

I have 2 frags of this available for pick up, please don't ask if your tank is brand new or if you have never given to the DBTC program

Joe do you have any info on your tank? Not picking on you but you only have 17 posts and no DBTC history, so I would like to know where this coral is going.

just became a member so i'm a little behind on all this! in fact this is the first time joining a club. I will try and start a tank journal sometime this week so you will see. But in any case, I have a 72 Bow that i am trying the Zeovit method on. I'm on my 5th month with fair results. Most threads i read say that between 6-10 months is when you will start seeing results. I am running the Giesemann Infiniti for lighting and a jbj arctica to control temp. have an old CaRx but plan on yanking it to try the Balling Method as soon as i find a deal on the GHL Profilux standalone doser.

Bigdeeezy I'm in Richmond, and if you want the other frag it's yours, however you will need to arrange pick up as I don't see myself at a meeting for awhile...

Back