Our mission

Pocillopora frags

Broke down my colony into several frags for anyone who is interested. Free to supporting members, $5 for non supporting members. Pickup in Union City.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
id like a frag, where are you located at?
Jamie, someone else is coming this weekend from SSF to pick up a frag. Noticed that you are at Daly City? Maybe you can arrange for him to pick up for you or to carpool. Pm me for details if you’re still interested.

im actually headed to fremont this sat. i might be able to swing by round 11ish. and im down to car pool
Jamie sounds good. You can coordinate with @Oliver if you want to carpool, but not sure if that will work since you have something else going on in Fremont. I’ll let you two figure it out. In any case, I’ll set aside a frag for each of you.

Yes I dont mind or even I can pick it up and if its best for him he can pick up here in SSF .

Yes I dont mind or even I can pick it up and if its best for him he can pick up here in SSF .

up to you, im picking up some frags in fremont, union city is close. ill be in fremont at 1030 and be headed out by 1045

@Oliver, @Reefee, @igcreef, nice to meet all of you.

Still got a couple of pocillopora frags to give away if anyone is still interested.

6aedae7d0f483bc2108bce1a5826427a.jpg

Last edited:
Back