Neptune Aquatics

Pocket Hole Jig

Does anyone have one that I can borrow? Need to build a stand for my new tank. If you know where to get one for a good price, please let me know. Don't want to drop $120 just for that thing. Thanks guys!

HD has it for under $40.00 - all you really need is the blue jig, drill, clamp, and screwdriver (which comes in a kit) - buy extra screws - trust me you need them.

I'd lend you mine but it's a little rusted (okay a lot rusted) - the screwdriver porttion anyway

They do have them?? I will try to look for them when I go buy wood. Hopefully it stops raining next week so I can start on this..

I have one of the Kregg master kits from a few years ago. Lowes has the screws. I can send it over to our Campbell office, you'd just have to go pick it up :) I could have it their Monday if so :) Just return it to The Aquarium Showroom :)

Home Depot has them, oredr online, but if you want, I have one, and a big box of screws, plus the bit for the screw...square bit....I bought it to build a stand, so I dont need it now. Where do you live? I am in Alameda, but am thinking about driving down the SJ to check out a few LFS. If not, i can send it to you, it will all fit in one of those USPS flat rate boxes, just send it back when you're done.

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=5044.msg61926#msg61926 date=1225574643]
Lowes will have the same too so it doesn't have to be HD
[/quote]
Let me see if I can find the $10 off coupon. They used to have it but now sure if they do any more.

[quote author=fishez4alivin link=topic=5044.msg61928#msg61928 date=1225577139]
Home Depot has them, oredr online, but if you want, I have one, and a big box of screws, plus the bit for the screw...square bit....I bought it to build a stand, so I dont need it now. Where do you live? I am in Alameda, but am thinking about driving down the SJ to check out a few LFS. If not, i can send it to you, it will all fit in one of those USPS flat rate boxes, just send it back when you're done.
[/quote]

Thanks fishez4alivin... Too much trouble shipping it back and for.. I was hoping someone in SJ has it. Thanks again!!

alright, it's too easy for me to ship, save you some money too, really, I'd rather someone uses it, instead of it growing dust/rust. How far are you from the LFS with the blacktip sharks? Cuzz I'm gonna be going there today, in a few. Just return the stuff at a meeting this winter.

Alright, I'm gonna get the jig/screws and clamps...you may have to get one of the bits to drive the screw...~2.00 Give me your number so I can call when I get down there, btw, does that store sell D&D H2Ocean salt?

It would be no trouble Phong as I could actually give it to Randy tomorrow who would drop it off at our office for you :) No worries though :) Just let me know if you ever do need it :)

FWIW The Aquarium Showroom does not yet have the D&D salt.

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=5044.msg61926#msg61926 date=1225574643]
Lowes will have the same too so it doesn't have to be HD
[/quote]

I've never found them at HD :(

Back