High Tide Aquatics

Price check on my live rock?

Really want to sell my live rock with tons of zoas on it. like devils armor, whammins, firecracker, king midas, green palys, tubs blue and some other assorted ones. Can someone give me a price check on the rock?
It does have some bubble algae on it but that can be easily removed with an emerald crab. For size comparison im holding a AA battery
Just really want to know what this rock is worth at market value since im breaking down this tank for my new pico

P1000843.jpg

IMO sell it for the zoas, not for the rock. Rock live rock goes for I think ~ $5/pound.

Want to make it as sweet as possible, pull the rock out, manually remove the bubble algae, and if you can't remove it (chip off that piece of the rock).

Sorry for the confusion, I ment to say price check on the entire thing (Liverock + the zoas attached on it.) Its almost impossible to chip off the bubble algae since its attached on the rubble thats the zoas are attached on. I dont really want to buy a emerald crab to eat all the bubbles since I want to break down this tank

So cut the rock up.
Cost of the zoas will depend greatly upon finding a buyer in your area, unfortunately this area is pretty tapped out since we give corals to each so freely :D

You are in sf right? I will saw it sort for you if you want. Otherwise the hammer and chisel works, but gloves and goggles for sure with zoas and palys!

I dont have pm since Im not a member. My dad wont really like the idea of using his screw drivers to smash rocks haha.
My email is rznxilusion@gmail.com
I'll be glad to offer you a frag off my devils armor for the service :bigsmile:

Back