Jestersix

purple tip Montipora digita

Provided a frag at the BOD meeting to screebo to start this chain. From here on out it is complete when it is passed to one person who is starting with SPS. John, I know you are well into SPS and it can be given to others with tons of SPS, but it has grown under PC lighting(and unfortunately nitrates as high as 30ppm) so is a good candidate for those looking to add SPS.

John you are great with a camera so I am sure a picture is on its way, maybe once it colors up.

PM sent to Matthew. This is your lucky day! :)
Here's the mutha colony with evidence of the lost branch, second pic is Matthew's accidental DBTC frag.
P1000062-1.jpg

P1000060.jpg

Congratulations Gus, you've been awarded a frag of this unusual and very cool monti. I'll update this post with a pic of my mother colony that is now showing nice purple growing tips all over.

Monzer! YOU that man. Thanks. I truly hate to waste a living coral and this guy is a cool medium/fast grower. Tthe new growth is creamy purple and the polyps are deep orange. Next meeting or p/u in San Carlos at your convenience.

Richard gave me my first frag of this and I'd never seen one quite like it since. All frags from this group have been spoken for. Thanks guys. :)

Good to see you Mario! Enjoy your monti and have a great weekend.

OK Monzer, your's is waiting for you. Let's hook up when you have time. :)

You're very welcome, Mario and good to see you, Monzer. Life is good and the coral is healthy. Wadda world! :bigsmile:
It's a cool monti with creamy purple new growth, I know you'll enjoy watching it reaching out as it builds a mini-monument.

Back