purple zoa/paly with green mouth

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by monkeybiz, Sep 24, 2014.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

Got these from Neptune Aquatics on grand opening. I have one frag with one big ployp and one baby available.

Must be supporting member
    If I lose my colony I get first dibs on next frag
    Must return 3 frags to DBTC before trading or selling

Nice purple with cloudy white face and green mouths.

i live in san jose next to evergreen college and sometimes go to fremont (about once a week usually on friday). must be able to pick up at one of those locations.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

denzil likes this.
  2. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

Nice paly, too bad your not on my side of the bay near SF. Thats a milkyway paly morph.

3. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

What time will you be in fremont tomorrow? I may be able to meet up with you...

4. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Fidel
    Get it, grow it!
    I want a piece when the time comes

5. 650-IS350

Someone in the Peninsula please pick one up and grow it so I can get one from you. :D

6. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

I actually came up yesterday and spent the night, so it's not with me. I'll be working a table event in Newark this saturday for my company at the newark oktoberfest. It's from 12-6 and I can bring it with me then. Let me know if you can swing by.

7. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

Thanks for the ID!

8. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

Yeah I can do Newark, can you PM me your number? my phone died yesterday & I'm using google on my PC to text & call...

9. monkeybiz

monkeybiz Guest

Frag passed to Fidel, nice meeting you bro!

10. HiFidelity

HiFidelity Guest

It was my pleasure, frag is in the tank & looking happy.
    I'll bring it back to DBTC once I get a few heads going & frag it. Charles please feel free to remind me later down the line and I will make sure you get a frag :)

11. 650-IS350

Thanks Fidel