Jestersix

Radion AB+

svreef

Webmaster
BOD
I setup the new Radions today and used the AB+ template but when I go look at the details for the peak points, I see that all colors are set to 100%. Shouldn’t some be set lower by the template?

97e02bcfb0e7c9d1f02f75732610d2a4.jpg

With mine on ab+ the blues are at 100% but everything else is way lower. If I was home I'd tell you my settings. Brs does a really good video on the xr30s and goes through all the settings.

Which radions do you have?
Edit: I looked closer at the screenshot. You have the "blue" which means the leds in it are set to run AB+ with everything at 100%

One more question. Is there a shortcut in the Mobius app to switch the spectrum to something more suited for taking pictures temporarily?

One more question. Is there a shortcut in the Mobius app to switch the spectrum to something more suited for taking pictures temporarily?
Go to "live demo" and you can change to whatever setting you want. With the blues, everything is still very blue.
Screenshot_20201108-170902_Mobius.jpg

It turns out you can create custom scenes with the settings you want so you can add one that’s mostly white for taking pictures. And, it’s one touch away.

Back