High Tide Aquatics

Radion with Neptune WXM - Seeking Guidance

I have a Radion XR30 connected, though not fully controlled, to Neptune via WXM module. I am questioning its configuration and I'm looking for BAR members who may have a similar setup for advice.

I have not done a factory reset of the Radion. I remember seeing in a video somewhere (of course, after I connected to WXM and was good enough at the time) that this is to be done. Later, I saw the video saying to reset the Radion prior to linking and started to wonder if not having performed the reset could be why downloadable profiles aren't displaying in Apex, for instance. And I'm wondering what else I'm not taking advantage of.

I'm hoping to connect with other Neptune users for some basic guidance esp. with my Ecotech gear.

Thanks in advance.

I'd say 95% of the time I just go ask my Apex related questions over on the Neptune support forum. Responses tend to be really fast, and with all the gotcha warnings up front for things you might miss.
I run a Reeflink not a WXM because 1 used Reeflink was less cost than a pair of WXMs, so I can't help you with specifics. I will say that I had connection issues when my Reeflink was within ~6' of my router, but haven't had any major issues since moving it a bit farther away.

It is not mandatory to factory reset the Radions when attaching them to a WXM, it is suggested because sometimes if makes linking the lights a little easier. If they the lights are already attached then no need factory resetting the lights to just re-link them to the WXM module.

If you are refereeing to schemes when saying "why downloadable profiles aren't displaying in Apex"
If so that is correct when using schemes it will not copy the profiles, just the tdata or what the Fusion wizard creates. You can manually create the profiles.

Back