Jestersix

RAP 2013

goldielocke76

Supporting Member
Hey all!! Denzil and I were just curious as to who was planning on attending this year. Maybe we can all meet up? Felicia will be carpooling with us this year, so it should be tons of fun! :D

Would love to go, but probably won't have any time/reason to be down there. I went once a few years back, parlayed that with a trip to Disneyland when the Halloween decor was up which was fun, doubly so because it was so uncrowded the day we were there, also visited my cousin down in La Jolla.

Hmm, when is it this year? I'm assuming still in the middle of October or so, I might try to find a reason to visit my cousin again... although he's supposed to be coming up here... grrr. Oh well.

Would love to go, but probably won't have any time/reason to be down there. I went once a few years back, parlayed that with a trip to Disneyland when the Halloween decor was up which was fun, doubly so because it was so uncrowded the day we were there, also visited my cousin down in La Jolla.

Hmm, when is it this year? I'm assuming still in the middle of October or so, I might try to find a reason to visit my cousin again... although he's supposed to be coming up here... grrr. Oh well.

October 12-13th :D LoL. Nothing wrong with going "just to look" lmao xD

I'm planning on going, although I drive down 1 day early to hang out w/ a friend, so I can't carpool but meeting up with whomever goes sounds like a good idea to me.

Back