Cali Kid Corals

Red light photo tickets

http://www.highwayrobbery.net/

http://www.google.com/search?client=gmail&rls=gm&q=fighting%20a%20photo%20enforced%20ticket

Now there is some reading, thanks Jon.

Now I need my ticket on hand so I can go over that website :D

Intersection of El Camino Real and Westborough Blvd. in SSF careful on that one; it seems like a fashion show all day, flash flash flash !!!
Fight the ticket for sure.

The red light camera are connected to magnectic sensor in ground called a loop and its interfaced to red light signa power. The loops are same one used as automatic gate opener. once cross over its trigger the gate to open. The same for the camera once go over the loop and go past the loop ie into the intersection its snaps a photo or video. I installed a few of these down by the presido in the marina in san francisco a few years ago.

Just dug out the notice and it states the and there is no "issuing officer" so if I go to court will it just be me talking to the judge? Redflex Traffic Systems is in Arizona si I doubt any of them would show up.

dswong01 said:
The red light camera are connected to magnectic sensor in ground called a loop and its interfaced to red light signa power. The loops are same one used as automatic gate opener. once cross over Its trigger the gate to open. The same for the camera once go over the loop and go past the loop ie into the intersection its snaps a photo or video. I installed a few of these down by the presido in the marina in san francisco a few years ago.
The old SF ones according to what i have been reading were the easiest to beat. That company isnt doing SF anymore though.

The name or the vendor was ACS. They supplied the equipment and was the processing the photos/tickets for the city of san francisco.

xcaret said:
Intersection of El Camino Real and Westborough Blvd. in SSF careful on that one; it seems like a fashion show all day, flash flash flash !!!
Fight the ticket for sure.

Yep, that one is always going off. My sister got a ticket at that light. Lucky for her it got dismissed because I think the contract with SSF and the company that handles the camera never went through at the time she got cited.

I just received on of these "snitch tickets" I think. It does not have any dates to return by, says do not contact court, etc. I am torn on what to do. I am just nervous to believe what I read on the internet and ending up in more trouble.

I knew a guy that used the plastic "new car" plate inserts!
For 3 yrs!
He would just change it out when it would fade .
It wasnt even a car you would think was new or bought used, a real piece.

As far as photo quality, they slap some good Nikons with $$ lenses worth about 10k total in those things. I read about it in the news some contractor go caught going back and stealing them after installing them.

Back