Our mission

Reef Tanks at the Rain Forest Cafe and TREX Cafe

I just returned from spending six days at Disney World last night and was happy to see some cool Marine (F/O) tanks at the Disney boardwalk cafe's, the first one we went to was the Rain forest and I have to say that the tanks were spotless, I asked how often they maintain the tanks and found out it was nightly. Each tank was acrylic and bowed, I think the smallest tank was 2,000 gallons and I think there were 4 in all. The second Resturant we went to was the T REX Cafe and it was equally as impressive with tanks (F/O) wrapped around the entire place, I'm sure some of you have been here but for me it was a nice surprise to find.

Here are some pictures of the tanks!

Attached files /attachments/sites/default/files/More Walt Disney World 2009 040_0.jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/More Walt Disney World 2009 041_0.jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/More Walt Disney World 2009 046.jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/Walt Disney World 2009 339.jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/Walt Disney World 2009 536_0.jpg /attachments/sites/default/files/Walt Disney World 2009 539_0.jpg

Cool pictures :-D It looks like theh RFC in the so-cal disney. I guess they use a "formula" for their layout.

(btw, you might want to upload and/or resize to photobucket. 15MB of images is a wee bit much as an attachment ;))

By all means take pictures full size (incase you want prints). You can downsize later. I use GIMP for image handling and it can resize. An easy alternative is through photobucket. It can auto resize to your specification on uploading.

As for the RFC, I haven't been there in ages. I'm tempted to go again now that I'm actually in the hobby and know what the heck the fish are :p
When you went, did you get the Volcano? Sinful deliciousness!!

Back