Cali Kid Corals

Regional frag swap, raffle announcement

All of the proceeds go into the club coffers. Support your club and win some prizes (unless you are Jeremy and never win)

...... The preceeding message was brought to you by a former treasurer

If you're new to BAR, you're statistically favorable to win prizes too... well ok not true, usually its one or two new people out of all the new that make out like bandits. :D

BTW, are we going to have different raffle tickets for livestock, equipment, super crazy grand prize?

I'm actually surprised it got worse in the fridge. When I first noticed it wasn't even that bad. 2 days in the fridge after the fact and I had to throw it out.

sfsuphysics said:
If you're new to BAR, you're statistically favorable to win prizes too... well ok not true, usually its one or two new people out of all the new that make out like bandits. :D

I never win anything, but I'll buy some raffle tickets... if not just to support the club. I have a feeling most of the prizes are way overkill for or incompatible with my tank anyway. :)

Gen of Krittertanks is nice enough to donate a nano tank/stand for the raffle.

krittertanks said:
15x15x16"H nano tank w external o/f
34" tall stand.. I may add a door this time, but time will decide.

I was standing near Jeremy at the last swap, now I know why I didn't win anything. Wait, I never win anything regardless of where I stand.

I still buy them, figure I'm past due!

Back