High Tide Aquatics

Removing scratch from acrylic aquarium

tuberider said:
Roc said:
tuberider said:
It's actually not that bad IMO, although take that with a grain of salt, I've glassed more surfboards than I can count, now that's difficult and tedious sanding.

Can you come over and do the inside of my tank...LOL

You wanna come and rough out a board ;)

Nope cuz I think doing a tank is hard work, however since you don't.................LOL

Roc said:
tuberider said:
Roc said:
tuberider said:
It's actually not that bad IMO, although take that with a grain of salt, I've glassed more surfboards than I can count, now that's difficult and tedious sanding.

Nope cuz I think doing a tank is hard work, however since you don't.................LOL

:D

tuberider said:
Roc said:
tuberider said:

I'll take you up on that offer Jeremy. :) Making a BIG wave gun for Mav's? Haha! 8)

Nope, an all a-rounder for local wedgy dumpy crappy surf :D, that is of course after I finish sanding my future canopy.... Did I mention that there's sanding in my future? That's what Dionne Warwick told me the last time I dialed 1-900 :D

Don't know yet :D, probably 5' 10" 10.5X19.25X14.25X2.25 low entry rocker with deep concave to V and a slight kick out the tail, I might even do a quad with the center fin option. I just need to get into a shaping bay, hopefully I'll run into Jeff, Randy, Joel or one of the other local guys and beg them to use their bays on a Sunday, I might even clean it out for them prior to use :D

Back