Our mission

Rio Polario

Has anyone use this pump before? I keep seeing it on RHM advertising section and I think it might work pretty well for my long tank. I was thinking of putting it in the middle back section of the tank to get flow to the back side of my tank. I'm not sure how long they have been out and how reliable they are. Also, are they hard to get?

Patrick

It's not on the market, nor has it been for the two years it's been advertised. Should be soon though.

design problems. last I heard they where on Gen 3 and non have even hit the market. Rather disappointing :(

That's too bad. I really like the concept of the pump although it was pricey for a Rio product. I guess I'll wait even after they come out so they could get the bugs work out.

Sound decisoin IMO. How long did it take EcoTech and they aren't mass Chinese produced with a horrible track record :)

Yeah I remember seeing these on the back of a marine hobby magazine, don't recall which one.. Anyway, if they work it is a cool idea but still to pricey for my wallet :)

Someone on RC said they got one and was trying them out. I swear it was in stock before. They may have just sold out.

[quote author=Thales link=topic=4385.msg53579#msg53579 date=1219640857]
Go Jim!
[/quote]

See Jim go

Go Jim Go

:D

Back