Say Hello To The Next Grow-out Contest Coral - CHALICE

Discussion in 'BAR Contests and Giveaways' started by Enderturtle, Nov 21, 2015.

1. dswong01

dswong01 Supporting Member

Im in also

2. Steven

Steven Guest

Thats a nice piece!

3. Yeah the cool thing we really liked about this chalice was that the blue streaks will intensify and get larger around the eyes.

Something neat to look forward to as the chalice grows. Wonder who's going to get frags from the middle where there is the most blue!

4. denzil

denzil Webmaster

I'm excited about this grow out contest! Hopefully we'll have enough pieces for everyone. :)

5. RavenSF

RavenSF Supporting Member

Count me in. I love me some chalice.

muhli likes this.
  6. Put one off to the side for me please ender!

Enderturtle likes this.
  7. MolaMola

MolaMola Supporting Member

If enough frags, count me in, too.

8. Seaslugteam

Seaslugteam Guest

I feel like there isn't enough frags :p
    But if there is still room, count me in too. I've been doing well with chalices so far.

9. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

If there aren't enough frags around and there's a lot of interest, we will probably use a raffle to pick the contestants.

Cutting up the Chalice this weekend. Will probably start signing people up two weeks from now after a 2 week healing period.

I just fed the eyes last night with some LRS and coral frenzy pellets. They eat slow but they will expand their mouths to accomodate pretty good size foods.

10. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

:) we have 15 frags!!!! Now we gotta let them heal.

Baykes, Vhuang168 and jonmos75 like this.
  11. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

Awesome!!!

12. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

I think I've counted more than 15 interested already. You can put me down on the backup list though.

13. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Well I'm gonna make another thread and we'll have people post about it in that thread later.

Not everyone ends up doing it. Some are usually stoked and end up canceling.

Also if there are more than 15 I'll just have to do a raffle pick.

14. Enderturtle

Enderturtle Volunteer

Update: Frags are looking good and fluffy. Cut using the club bandsaw donated by neptune aquatics!

You know a chalice frag ain't doing well if it's not fluffy! Good thing I've been feeding it a bunch of food prior to fragging.

The REGISTRATION THREAD IS UP!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
  15. blasto0341

blasto0341 Guest

Have all the spots filled up yet? I'm in!