Kessil

semi-X tyree ponape torch stag

ponape-torch-stag.jpg

A brief history of this coral. Got this from a trade with Pam "budgetyourself" last July. Pam got her seed directly from Tyree during his visit in the bay-area -- I think she got it during the BARCFM. Anyway, I will have 2 frags available for pick up at the BAR April meeting.

Rules
- you are not shy to add your name to the list.
- you are a BAR member(dues payed)
- you've had experience with SPS
- you agree to frag to at least 3 other person for free before trading or selling.
- you can pick it up from me at the April BAR Meeting.
- you agree to donate at least one future "semi-extreme" frag to DBTC (to be named in your request for a frag)
- you have started at least 2 DB

[quote author=LeviTillie link=topic=3302.msg37225#msg37225 date=1205255320]

Come on people there is no such thing as a full frag tank :D
[/quote]

Perhaps I should post an updated picture of my frag tank ;)

I didn't find Qwiv yesterday during the meeting, so I give the frag to FinalPhase (Patrick).

Qwiv, I can frag another piece for you. Let me know when/where you want to pick up the frag.

Sorry I missed the meeting. I had to make one more run up to Tahoe and work was really busy this week. I can meet you anytime this week. Shoot me a PM on time, date, location, etc. Did I have anything for you?

No problem, Qwiv.

I will be going to the BACFM in the 11th. If you are planning to go there I can bring the frags. If you're not going to BACFM I can deliver the frag to you in palo alto. I will also bring the other frag -- Tyree Bali tri-color that you asked for in the other thread http://www.bareefers.org/discussion/index.php?topic=1949.30

Great. I just have to coordinate with other errands down there but no later than the end of next week. Thanks, Teo

Back