semi-xtreme aussie aliens zoos

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by bluenassarius, Feb 21, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. i'll try to get a photo of these soon. they look like mean greens but from australia. like most australian corals, they prefer strong indirect light. i've noticed they color up great that way. they are very flourscent that way. onto the history of em, i got these when they first came starting bringing australian corals in. these are special to me bc there aren't alot zoas brought in from au. normally acans and other lps corals. there were 3 morphs that i seen and these were the only ones that have survived for me. as for the name, i didn't come up w/ them. a local friend saw em and thought of that name.

dbtc extreme rules apply.

my conditions are

have started at least 2 dbtc.
    will give back 3 frags before trading
    stable tank for at least 6 months

i have 3 frags of 3+ polyps. this should be my last dbtc to offer.

pls no pushing or shoving to get in line :p

2. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Put me down as a potential for these please. I'll know for sure once you have a pic to put up, they may be like others I already have.

3. this is w/ flash.
    [​IMG]

4. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Nice! Put me down for a frag.

Those look like some African zoas that I got awhile back, which melted w/in the first week.

5. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Those are kinda like the ones I have but I'd like to grow them out and see how they color up in my tank. I have 1 thread started now but I'll have 2 or 3 more started before the weekend is over.

6. eric,

got you down. you'll love em. they get really flourescent like the aussie acans. they're really colorful even in daylight.

levi,

ok got you down for 1 also.

7. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

Thanks, Sam.

8. nash

nash Guest

I'll like to get in that line too :)

9. alright nash

got you down as the final frag.

10. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

These little guys are pretty cool. They look like mean greens, but brighter. Currently sitting in the shade.

[​IMG]

11. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Mine only had 3 open and now only 1 is noticable so I'm going to put them in shade too.

This is a pic of them the 1st day in my tank.
    [img width=1000 height=750]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii263/wlt501/BAR%20pics/aussiealienzoa.jpg[/img]

12. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

These are what I'd named Kryptonites on ZoaID, way back. Mine were Indo, though.

Check out the green highlights in the skirts. Mean Green has plain skirts.

http://zoaid.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=1244&g2_imageViewsIndex=1