got ethical husbandry?

Seminolecpa's 180G upgrade

Why you sorry? Mistakes happen and this one is easy to rectify :)

I'm nice to Chris but just in case, does he like wine? :D

It took forever to download the pictures here at the hotel but it was definitely worth the wait! It's looking great Bryan! Can't wait to see it in real!

Well, I still have yet to take a good FTS of the new tank. I have corraline growing everywhere at this point and things are starting to setle in. Here is a half tank shot with my crappy tank photographing skills

Halftankpreview108.jpg

Looks good, was wondering when a tank shot was going to be coming with all these frag pics :D

How wide is that "arch"?? Is the rock just forced in there or did you do some drilling and spearing?

Looks good though... except for that frag rack on the side ;)

Here is a shot of the other side and a piss poor attempt at a FTS. Can't get a good full shot because of the angle of the tank in the room and I just can't take tank pictures.

All of the rock is stacked only Mike. The arch on the right is about 10-12" wide.

Leftside112.jpg

FTSattempt111.jpg

Bryan, love the aquascape. So the arch is just stacked, no epoxy atleast? Those must be some stable pieces for just stacking. Looking for some ideas for my new setup....

Looking good Bryan, wow you about a million frags in there. that will look nice when the tank matures. keep it up.

BTW, i'm also interested on how you made the arch.

That is the benefit of having several experiencesd people over when you move a tank. Jeremy and Ian did a bang up gob on the scaping of the rocks. They are in there very solidly. I think both of them have played some mad Jenga in their days. I promise you though it looks way better in real life. Now all I need is to get things to grow in a little bit.

Back