Cali Kid Corals

Seminolecpa's 180G upgrade

:D Those arch looks good. I had to use tie wraps and putty to hold mines in place. Maybe next time, i'll just have Ian and Jeremy over. ;)

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=5363.msg88913#msg88913 date=1237177041]
I think both of them have played some mad Jenga in their days. [/quote]

Hey, don't I get credit for the arch idea? I give all the credit to Ian and Jeremy for the build (I still think that Palmata would have looked cool on it's side once grown over ;) ). But, if I remember right you (Bryan) were thinking more of pillar/islands. I kept pushing the arch idea.

I'm just looking for a little intellectual credit or all I'll be known for is the psycho who climbed up on the lift. ;D

Hahaha, I wasn't too good at Jenga so I won't be surprised if it comes toppling down. JK. Just no earthquake please.

Do what I do, squeeze a sponge you might have in your tank in between the rocks, that way when it grows in it'll act as epoxy and a shock absorber in case of earthquakes :D

Here are the best of some of tonights crappy photo attempts

Tankcorals3-19-091.jpg

Tankcorals3-19-0911.jpg

Tankcorals3-19-0912.jpg

Tankcorals3-19-0914.jpg

Tankcorals3-19-0915.jpg

Tankcorals3-19-0919.jpg

Tankcorals3-19-092.jpg

Tankcorals3-19-0921.jpg

Tankcorals3-19-0922.jpg

Tankcorals3-19-0924.jpg

Tankcorals3-19-0927.jpg

Where's that grape chalice from AC? I want to see what it looks like in that tank. Want to see if it has grown any for you. :p

Decided to rip out my old fuge and replumb in a two new tanks (the use of the second is still yet to be determined but will likely be a frag tank). The new tanks are deeper but shallower. Plumbed both on the same drain and return lines with ball valves on each so I can isolate either tank.

Old
20080515_2.jpg

20080516_4.jpg

New

IMG_6087.jpg

IMG_6088.jpg

Let there be light! The frag tank lives.
FragTank-3.jpg

side by side with fuge

FragTank-4.jpg

Started stocking it with a few pieces from my tank

FragTank-5.jpg

A frag of my burning spear acro looking really different under T-5 lighting almost purple with red polyps

FragTank-2.jpg

Steve's soon to receive DBTC frag of the acan rotundofloura

FragTank.jpg

Back