Reef nutrition

September 10th Frag Swap volunteer signup

Srt4eric

Vice President
BOD
Ok it's that time of year, again, where we need people to help us make this thing run smoothly details that can be seen here, so what's needed

Setup 11-11:30am - Putting up/moving tables, signs on table, listening to directions :)
Registration & Coral Running 11:30-12pm.
Registration just checks against members list, and verifies that they have 3 different corals (just look at labels).
Coral runners will first check that corals are labeled, then take corals from registered members to the tables with appropriate signs.
Bonus registration - Those with bonus corals will be checked against lists and given the appropriate number of tickets, you do not need to identify said coral, we're going on the honor system just make sure the name of the coral and the person's handle is on the container.
Frag Swap patrol 12pm-2pm (or swap end). Basically make sure the appropriate picking group is in the coral area, collect bonus tickets in the case of a bonus coral, and be a mean person when people haven't left the picking area after time has expired.
Raffle 11:30-Swap end : If we have raffle items you'll collect money and hand out raffle tickets to people.
Clean up - End of swap until clean. Break down tables, put club goods into container, slap everyone on the back for a good job.

Obviously I'd prefer if you volunteer a specific position (or positions), but if you tell me "put me anywhere" I'll do that too.

Setup - @Crazymex408 @Darkxerox @JVU
Registration - @IOnceWasLegend + Tiff
Check-In / Bonus Check-In - @IOnceWasLegend
Bonus check-in (handing out tickets) - @B the Nano Reefer
Coral Runners - @Invictus @Srt4eric
Frag Swap Patrol - @sunnyt91
Raffle -
Frag Barker - @merickson45
Clean Up - @JVU @Darkxerox @Alexx

Tables: @Srt4eric

Last edited:
Will we be able to also participate in the swap if we volunteer? Never been to one before...
Yup! One of two things happens: for roles that go through the picking period (barker, raffle ticket sales, etc) there's informal rotations of volunteers so someone else can sub in for you during your picking group. For roles that end before picking (check in, etc) you don't need to worry.

Ok it's that time of year, again, where we need people to help us make this thing run smoothly details that can be seen here, so what's needed

Setup 11-11:30am - Putting up/moving tables, signs on table, listening to directions :)
Registration & Coral Running 11:30-12pm.
Registration just checks against members list, and verifies that they have 3 different corals (just look at labels).
Coral runners will first check that corals are labeled, then take corals from registered members to the tables with appropriate signs.
Bonus registration - Those with bonus corals will be checked against lists and given the appropriate number of tickets, you do not need to identify said coral, we're going on the honor system just make sure the name of the coral and the person's handle is on the container.
Frag Swap patrol 12pm-2pm (or swap end). Basically make sure the appropriate picking group is in the coral area, collect bonus tickets in the case of a bonus coral, and be a mean person when people haven't left the picking area after time has expired.
Raffle 11:30-Swap end : If we have raffle items you'll collect money and hand out raffle tickets to people.
Clean up - End of swap until clean. Break down tables, put club goods into container, slap everyone on the back for a good job.

Obviously I'd prefer if you volunteer a specific position (or positions), but if you tell me "put me anywhere" I'll do that too.

Setup - @Crazymex408 @Darkxerox @JVU
Registration - @IOnceWasLegend + Tiff
Check-In / Bonus Check-In - @IOnceWasLegend
Bonus check-in (handing out tickets) - @B the Nano Reefer
Coral Runners - @Invictus @Srt4eric
Frag Swap Patrol -
Raffle -
Frag Barker - @merickson45
Clean Up - @JVU

Tables: @Srt4eric
I can be the frag swap patrol

I can bring my 2 6-ft fold up tables for the coral. I think we need some others to bring tables too if we can have volunteers for that.

Not sure if we need it but I’ll bring my 10-ft popup shade for the outside part also.

I can bring my 2 6-ft fold up tables for the coral. I think we need some others to bring tables too if we can have volunteers for that.

Not sure if we need it but I’ll bring my 10-ft popup shade for the outside part also.
What time should we show up to help set up?

Back