Jestersix

Sharing tanks pictures.

Ian! Sup buddy? I haven't login for a while. I thought everyone are gone. You know is my setup, let know if anyone is looking it if you need anything.

I still have the smaller Leemar that may keep, just in case.

Also technically I think to buy/sell here you need to be a currently supporting member and use the buy/sell forum. Relaying to get ahead of the future comments that'll mention that and potentially take the post down.

Also technically I think to buy/sell here you need to be a currently supporting member and use the buy/sell forum. Relaying to get ahead of the future comments that'll mention that and potentially take the post down.
That is the rule but sometimes as a courtesy we look the other way when it’s a previous long-time supporting member who was active in years past with friends in the club etc. And if it’s just a quick sale and not an ongoing thing. The rule is meant to prevent people with no real ties to the club using it as a marketplace, and as a perk of membership.

I'm all for long time members being able to sell. Especially if it's because they are leaving the hobby for a while. I would feel like crap convincing someone to donate on their way out the door.

Thanks everyone. I apologize for posting in the forum. I'll move the post to the right forum.

I do miss the hobby and lots of good memories with BAR. If it wasn't for work. I'll still be in it.

There's still a get of us left brotha! I say ypu set up that Leemar and do that nem tank...only cuz I know it'll lead you back to a new 250 gal build thread...haha

There's still a get of us left brotha! I say ypu set up that Leemar and do that nem tank...only cuz I know it'll lead you back to a new 250 gal build thread...haha

Lol, good to see you still here. I see some of the old member are still in game.

I may return one day when I find time to clean skimmer and change water in the middle of the night

Lol, good to see you still here. I see some of the old member are still in game.

I may return one day when I find time to clean skimmer and change water in the middle of the night
Still a couple of the OGs still on here. Good to see @iani still active.. I just got back in not long ago and still trippin off the new gear available..went from a Euroreef to an Ultrareef..haha

I have yet to see post from some of the other old heads..Jeremy, Norm, Gresham, Brian, Jim, Rich, Alex & Hiep, etc..hope they still got their tanks runnin...

When I get mine up and going, and WHEN (not if) you decide to return, you know my corals are your corals too brotha..

Still a couple of the OGs still on here. Good to see @iani still active.. I just got back in not long ago and still trippin off the new gear available..went from a Euroreef to an Ultrareef..haha

I have yet to see post from some of the other old heads..Jeremy, Norm, Gresham, Brian, Jim, Rich, Alex & Hiep, etc..hope they still got their tanks runnin...

When I get mine up and going, and WHEN (not if) you decide to return, you know my corals are your corals too brotha..
Wow! I haven't heard from these guys for a while. But I still keep in touch with Bryan Elk Mu, Lou, FishGuy5, Perculaclown, Marcos, Pedro and a few others.

Lol, I noticed the new equipment too.

I know Norm still has a tank. Gresham is here as well. I'm sure lots of people would hook Ed up with coral if he ever returns. Anyone know if Lap still has his 300 gallon?

Ian! Sup buddy? I haven't login for a while. I thought everyone are gone. You know is my setup, let know if anyone is looking it if you need anything.

I still have the smaller Leemar that may keep, just in case.
You should keep your smaller leemar. Just automate it as much as you can.

Back