Cali Kid Corals

So who got what??

Let's see what you all got from the swap :) I got plenty of chalice some zoanthids, and other stuff which I'll try to photo when my lights come on today ...

Did everyone enjoy it?

THANKS TO ALL!!

I had a blast!!

I decided to quarintine after I dipped them and found a nasty looking worm.

fragswap-02-10-2007-small.jpg

I got your Cali Tort dave, got me all excited about winning a raffle and it was your damn tickets! :p

Red & Green chalice from bar
Blue eyed lepastrea from bar
Another lepastrea (lookd blue/white, but in my last two picks, pick 2 & pick 3 rounds this was all I snatched)
And clump o' random digitata pieces, again because I didn't see anything else I particularlly wanted :)

Did manage to get a piece of Karl's Candlelight & Tub's Horrida from a MARS member though.

[quote author=Thales link=topic=1712.msg15760#msg15760 date=1171216872]
Xenia!
Green Chalice
Red and green chalice
Fire Engine monti
Purple micromussa (raffle)
Red Acan Lord (raffle)

:D

[/quote]

No Purple Monster?? ;-)

Ok here's some picciepooh of my ill gotten gains :D

Blue eyed lepastrea
blueleppy6.jpg

Hey look another!
lep2ip5.jpg

Pink spotted chalice
pinkchalicecr7.jpg

And a couple of the ones people brought for me, they might be tiny, but they got potential!

Karl's Candlelight
candlelightft8.jpg

Tub's Horrida
tubhorridabg5.jpg

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=1712.msg15759#msg15759 date=1171212052]
I got your Cali Tort dave, got me all excited about winning a raffle and it was your damn tickets! :p

[/quote]

If I recall - you stole my Raffle mojo some years ago when you rubbed your tickets on me!! So this is just the bad Karma comming back at ya!! ;-) are you ok to keep it for a while? Got a pic??

[quote author=capescuba link=topic=1712.msg15784#msg15784 date=1171298644]
[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=1712.msg15759#msg15759 date=1171212052]

[/quote]

If I recall - you stole my Raffle mojo some years ago when you rubbed your tickets on me!! So this is just the bad Karma comming back at ya!! ;-) are you ok to keep it for a while? Got a pic??
[/quote]

yeah but I didn't get your mojo!

Am I going to keep it a while? I guess I'll keep it as long as you don't want it :D Seriously it is your winnings, I'll just try to keep it alive until you want it, so next meeting, unless you want to drive to SF (I'm not delivering it! ;)).

Here's a picture, some might call this purple, I call it brown although there is a hint of purple in it :) My other tort think it's a bennett, is doing fine behind it, but it's a blue tort not this color.
calitortob9.jpg

[quote author=GreshamH link=topic=1712.msg15796#msg15796 date=1171307786]
:) I won the prop tank from TruVu.
[/quote]

CONGRATS!!

That was a beautiful tank

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=1712.msg15790#msg15790 date=1171304814]

Am I going to keep it a while? I guess I'll keep it as long as you don't want it :D Seriously it is your winnings, I'll just try to keep it alive until you want it, so next meeting, unless you want to drive to SF (I'm not delivering it! ;)).

[/quote]

Just until the next meeting would be great - thanks!

$30 and I got myself a calendar :D :p

But that is better than spending $5 for 4" hotdog with a hamburger bun and BBQ sauce. Not even ketchup ::) ???

ok I got...

med Orange Cap from Randall
large red/pick digitata
med purple digi
rainbow monti (but it looks gray?) from Reefready

Raffle won
I rose BTA don't know from where, it wasn't marked.
GSP from Dophlin which I gave to Teachermark
$20 card to AC

[quote author=Elite link=topic=1712.msg15801#msg15801 date=1171313527]
$30 and I got myself a calendar :D :p

But that is better than spending $5 for 4" hotdog with a hamburger bun and BBQ sauce. Not even ketchup ::) ???
[/quote]

They charged me $3.00, you gotta sweet talk BBQ people, also mentioning beer doesn't hurt either...

Back