Reef nutrition

Some happy news for once...

Hey all...

Just wanted to pass on a tidings of good blessing to all you. It seems we come on these boards so much with despair and get so frustrated with what we are doing in our own personal reefs. I Just wanted to say thanks to all who have helped me out and for each of your continued support.

I know some of you have "coral farms" in your tank and coral growth is more of a nuisance than a pleasure, however for us who don't, just want to rejoice in looking back at my dendro when it had only 1 polyp and today I counted 8... :) Thanks again to all you BAR supporters and I hope to pass on the continued helpfullness that has been passed to me.

Cheers and happy reefing..

Thanks lyn,
U are always so nice and have a positive word to say. The new tank is coming along. Maybe me and Matt will hook it all up this weekend and it underway. I will post a tank build when it gets all done

How's your tank? Any new pics?

[quote author=Elite link=topic=6765.msg87293#msg87293 date=1236653486]
Does that mean there will a DBTC thread for dendro soon?? ;D
[/quote]

Subtle! :D

[quote author=beaupierce link=topic=6765.msg87279#msg87279 date=1236647521]
How's your tank? Any new pics?
[/quote]

Now that you mention it, I've been meaning to post some as soon as I get them transferred over. :) Thanks for asking. :)

Yeah spot feeding is great, but it was so much easier in my 18" tall tank.. those extra 6" really are a pain...

(and that's what she said.. *rimshot*)

No u need to spot feed them and they love to eat. I also cut up silversides and spot feed them those. They love it. Just amke sure your other fish don't rip the food out and u should see some baby heads after a month or so of feeding
I try to feed mine daily, but sometimes it's like 3x a week
So I guess the more you feed the faster it grows, just like anything else in reef
Cheers and show me a pic of yours. I'll post one of mine too

Back