High Tide Aquatics

Southbay AG Acan

Ibn

For the four others that were interested in the acan that was at Aquatic Gallery, that we saw at the last tank tour, I picked up the frags today.

I'll be bringing them to the meeting, so bring me a check or cash for $54 to pick up your frag.

Hey, so what are we going to call the crazy thing?

I know Patrick called it the Fruit Loop acan as he described so is that what we are going to call it now? :D

I missed the meeting but I still want the coral. How should we proceed? I'm in the East Bay and don't go down south much. I could Paypal the payment if you need the money first.

Patrick

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=4809.msg58794#msg58794 date=1223935585]
Hey, so what are we going to call the crazy thing?

I know Patrick called it the Fruit Loop acan as he described so is that what we are going to call it now? :D
[/quote]

AG called it Fruit Loop acan so I'll probably keep that name.

well since I was there, if Eric can get it to me, i can get it up to SF. Actually Tong works close to me too so he can pickup from me if needed. I think Patrick is in SF sometimes. or I maybe able to go to him.

No Pictures - its the "secret southbay tank tour coral pick at AG." : ) Tony left to soon to see it.

Thanks Arnold. I could pick it up at your place if you could work it out. I'm usually in DC on Friday so I could swing by around 7PM or later. Sometime I'm there on Sunday also. Do you want me to pay you first?

[quote author=Apon link=topic=4809.msg58925#msg58925 date=1224027362]
No Pictures - its the "secret southbay tank tour coral pick at AG." : ) Tony left to soon to see it.
[/quote]

Wrath of Wife >> Wrath of Acan

Eric, post a pic man .. I was there but didn't know anything about the acan. Too busy looking for people to help me with the fish ;D ..

I can drop both of the remaining frags with Arnold and you guys can arrange for pickup with him if it works better for you guys, just let me know.

Lam, check with the Doc. I only asked him to cut out a specific number of polyps from the colony in the front tank so I don't have any extras.

...lastly, here's the coral for those that were interested in what it looks like (150W Reeflux 12k, no supplemental).
fruit_loop_acan_101408.jpg

Mike I heard you got a nice one from OT not to long ago. Where are the pictures of that acan? Why are you holding out. haha

Back