High Tide Aquatics

SPECIAL CLUB PRICE FOR THE MARINE FISH HEALTH & FEEDING HANDBOOK BY GOEMANS & ICHINOTSUBO

BAYMAC said:
gimmito said:
Joe
Jess
Charlie
Sergio....all your books were signed by Lance and will be brought to the next meeting.

:( but none of mine got signed... oh well.

Sorry to hear that Gresham. I have a club copy that is made out to BAR and is signed if you want to trade books.

Jim - Thank you for getting the book signed for me! I appreciate you taking the time out to do that. I was really bummed I was not able to make the meeting but had a great weekend get-away with the family. I can't wait to read the book!

Gresh - I'd be happy to sign the books for you :)

~Charlie

Piper said:
Jim - Thank you for getting the book signed for me! I appreciate you taking the time out to do that. I was really bummed I was not able to make the meeting but had a great weekend get-away with the family. I can't wait to read the book!

Gresh - I'd be happy to sign the books for you :)

~Charlie

No problem Charlie...glad you had a good time with the fam.

gimmito said:
BAYMAC said:
Nah, that's cool.... no need to give up the club book. I'll just sign it myself :lol:
...or just have Lance sign it at MACNA. :D

I'm already dragging nearly 600 pounds/full pallet of gear, anything not useful to the trip is not coming with :lol:

Someday I'll tell you guys the story of the Bali coral farmer coming to the states with his BOCP in tow wanting to get it signed... not by the author, but by the guy who shipped it to him. Well, I guess I just gave the story in a nutshell :lol: (it was Bob Boone of ASAP who he wanted to sign it). I'll send it to Bob in PA to sign it ;)

Back