High Tide Aquatics

Starting over

Zero Gravitas

Supporting Member
Breaking down my tank for the time being. Giving away all my fish. They are super healthy, I haven't added anything to the tank in over a year, with no fish illnesses ever. The hippo tank does have some HLLE from a smaller tank. I kept him in years ago. Although he is super healthy and football shaped. All the fish are full size, and they include: Blue Tang, Foxface, Melanurus wrasse, Scopas Tang, Bristle-tooth Tang, White sand sifting Goby, and two Blue Damsels. I also have an urchin, a bunch of snails and hermit crabs. Although totally under control in my display tank, in my sump are some invasive algae types. I feel like I can the crabs and such away to sixth Avenue or something and they will be fine. But the fish on the other hand need a big tank and a good home. The reason I'm giving them away is to ensure that the person that gets them is able to care for them at a level that will make me feel comfortable losing them. I have had them for about five years or so. They are currently in a 200 gallon tank. I can provide pictures for proof of healthiness, they all super fat, and only the blue Tang with any sort of blemish. I would prefer the blue Tang being in a tank, where he will not be aggress upon, as I have grown attached to him over the years.

Back