Reef nutrition

Stupid fluorescent question

doesn't have to be solid Levi... Just use the regular computer cord. If you don't have one, LMK. I can give you enough to rewire your whole house ;D...

[quote author=Elite link=topic=5075.msg62485#msg62485 date=1225842994]
doesn't have to be solid Levi... Just use the regular computer cord. If you don't have one, LMK. I can give you enough to rewire your whole house ;D...[/quote]
you've got scwd, jacks, endcaps and computer wire... what don't you have :) The ends that go into new endcaps need to be either solid or soldered solid for them to hold well. I guess you could cram stranded wire in there... would i trust it though... dunno Have you used straned in end caps?

[quote author=xinumaster link=topic=5075.msg62486#msg62486 date=1225844224]
You can't wire your house with 16awg. ;D
[/quote]
That's the best way to get a new house LOL ..

[quote author=LeviT link=topic=5075.msg62488#msg62488 date=1225844405]
[quote author=Elite link=topic=5075.msg62485#msg62485 date=1225842994]
doesn't have to be solid Levi... Just use the regular computer cord. If you don't have one, LMK. I can give you enough to rewire your whole house ;D...[/quote]
you've got scwd, jacks, endcaps and computer wire... what don't you have :) The ends that go into new endcaps need to be either solid or soldered solid for them to hold well. I guess you could cram stranded wire in there... would i trust it though... dunno Have you used straned in end caps?
[/quote]

I don't own a house :( ... I haven't seen a 16awg solid powercable but there are a lot of thing that I haven't seen. Just twist the two together with the end cap and use electrical tape to secure the wires/cap. Unless you use it to play tug of war, it should be fine. I've used them on my MH, T5, Pump, motor..... Never have a problem..

Oh I have a solder gun if you need it LOL ;D

Back