Reef nutrition

Super Saver Shipping Not So Super

So, this is the third time I have ordered something from Amazon, and selected the Free Super Saving Shipper (FSSS) option. The first two times were relatively smaller purchases, at $800! Whenever I purchased something that did not qualify for the FSSS, the items were shipped within 24 hours, and in my hands within a couple days. However, it seems when I order something that does qualify for FSSS and I choose it as my shipping method, my item is not shipped for another 1-1.5 weeks after I place my order! The items I purchased were all listed as in stock as well! |( Then it takes another week to get to me! 2-2.5 weeks! I almost feel like Amazon is holding my package in their warehouse to punish me for choosing the FSSS option they offer. :( BOO on them!

It's just that the free shipping people are lower priority. :~ When I order through Amazon, I expect to wait 3 weeks.

Hell I remember one "free shipping" deal they had I used, but as it turned out that was a trial period and the "free" part actually cost $75 a month(year?) well I pitched a fit and very quickly they reversed that charge (almost as if I wasn't the only person to get pulled in by it)

Back