Kessil

Tank Crash

Hi guys

I woke up this morning to see that most of the corals in my tank starting to bleach and slowly dying so I got out of my garage my oll 30g tank and started to set it up with some saltwater and try to save some of the corals.
I have updated a few of the DBTC. I will be updating as the days go by and see what happens.
Hopefully I will be able so survive this crash.
Got no idea what is going on but I will try to figure it out.

I have the maroon paly/polyps with green mouths you gave me as well as the mini green zoas that were attached. I also have a single green paly that hitchhiked on the softie. I'm sure that will spread quite quickly. I also have that white softie, but it's still not doing very well. Still trying to get it in a happy place.

Let me know if you want me to frag any or all of your old stock.

-Gregory

Dude that sucks! I am in Fremont and have about 30 gal of fresh 1.025 water mixed up... for my WC today..

If you need some, let me know.

well the ALK is very high 18 dkh
I have all the softies and zoas safe they seem to be in good shape.
SPS and LPS are the ones stressing the most. I lost a few and the rest I am keeping an eye to see if they will make it.
I will try to do my best to bring Alk back to normal little by little and I will take things slowly
A few moths back I had a spike in the Alk but it went back to normal in its own within 24 hr and thanks God there was no stress but this time I guess it is taking its toll.

Thanks guys and I will keep you posted if I loose some other corals and how things are going in the days to come.

Back