Neptune Aquatics

Tank of a lifetime 215 in wall

Wow, amazing tank progress!! Awesome display of corals. I thought I'd drop in and see how your tank was doing considering a couple of your frags are now in my tank from the swap. I got your green branching monti and red milli. Thanks for the great frags!! I hope I can grow my sps into colonies like yours eventually.

Mike,
Thanks for dropping in.
It's raining cats and dogs here right now but all is till well in the tank!
The branching monti is an interesting coral. I think you will like it.
I think someone called it a staghorn monti. Gresham seemed to think it might have been from Hawaii. I got it from a guy on CL when I first started my tank.

High flow. Med to high light.
It must be the red prostrada I originally got from Jeremy.
Spell check wanted to call it a prostrate but I think I'll leave it the way I spelled it.

JAR said:
Mike,
Thanks for dropping in.
I think someone called it a staghorn monti. Gresham seemed to think it might have been from Hawaii. I got it from a guy on CL when I first started my tank.

Looks like elkhorn monti to be.

JAR said:
Mike,
Thanks for dropping in.

It was a pleasant surprise when I attached the monti to my rock. I have a few other green sps frags, but nothing that branches with the round monti polyps. Im getting great polyp extension from both the monti and milli frags. Thanks again for the generous sized, nice quality frags.

seminolecpa said:
JAR said:
Mike,
Thanks for dropping in.

Looks like elkhorn monti to be.

Oh yeah, it looks like capitata to me :D

oregontort3-11001-1.jpg

OT today

True blue.

The tank is about half of it. The cabinet built around it is beautiful, and the fish room behind is what I call relationship saving.

iCon said:
Very nice very nice. The frag you gave me still looks the same which I take as a good thing :D
In about 2-3 years it will look just like "mom" :bigsmile:

xcaret said:
T H A T is NICE

T H A N K S Mario

yardartist said:
True blue.

The tank is about half of it. The cabinet built around it is beautiful, and the fish room behind is what I call relationship saving.
You know it dude!

Back