High Tide Aquatics

Thanks for those that shared frags at the BAR SWAP!

Made me develop a new appreciation for the hobby. Here are some of the frags I collected at the swap.

Branching Purple Monti Digi from Rick Brackett and Acropora Suharsoni from Tuberider

German Blue Polyp Digi from Tuberider (Newbie Freebie Table)

Bali Green Slimer from unknown

Vivid tri-color acro from unknown

Unknown acro from unknown

I have more to post later :)

Hey Jeremy,

Love the suharsoni. I was really surprised people passed it up the first 3 rounds but maybe because it looked like it had AEFW? :)

It's yellowish with a nice green shade towards the tips. How fast do these guys grow?

Jd

Depends, IME, weed like growth is what you can expect..

I have to ask though, AEFW? How does one determine that without a single bite mark?

Lol I was kidding... The tissue around the base and in one of the braches looks bare. Hard to tell from the photo. But my favorite nevertheless!

Oh wow! One of my other frags did the same thing and landed on an open brain. Same result. I have to get a frag rack or start gluing frags to rocks.

When I can (my tank is pretty damn full) I glue the frags up right away, just clip them off the plug and glue them down. That said I still have way too many frag racks in my tank, when Gen get s a little time, I need him to build a mini frag tank for me.

Back