Kessil

The Aquarium Showroom - San Jose, CA

Hey Max, once we change your account to a sponsor account you can PM, but did you want your name or your store name as the ID.....most sponsors create an ID with their store name. Not sure if you can even see the sponsor area threads with your current ID.

Oh btw. I drove my sorry butt down there on Saturday from Burlingame. Worth the trip. Picked up a couple of those percs and a couple of foxfaces. I have a feeling my gas bill is about to go up.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=4339.msg52951#msg52951 date=1219124290]
Oh btw. I drove my sorry butt down there on Saturday from Burlingame. Worth the trip. Picked up a couple of those percs and a couple of foxfaces. I have a feeling my gas bill is about to go up.
[/quote]
Lucky you.. I love those percs... If I don't have a pair in my tank, I would buy them too..

[quote author=Elite link=topic=4339.msg52911#msg52911 date=1219114404]
Gresham, is there anything that you haven't done?? ;D

Wohoo, we have another sponsor 8) ..
[/quote]
Never opened a 20K+ square foot LFS before, that's for sure :D

Just wait until he's done and it's broken it. There will be many articles written about that store, that's for sure :) I can hear the vendors lining up all ready to sponsor him (they know a good deal when they see it).

Thanks again for all the great responses!!!!!! Does anyone need any used equipment? I have a ton of Dolphin pumps for $40 bucks each as well as a ton of other stuff. SeminoleCPA saw some of it. I really want to have an equipment Swap Meet here. So if that sounds like something we can do let me know.

Timing is hard for me Max but I would love to participate. I have a TON of stuff I want to clear out as well :) So does Reed Mariculture ;)

[quote author=theaquariumshowroom link=topic=4339.msg52994#msg52994 date=1219171002]
Thanks again for all the great responses!!!!!! Does anyone need any used equipment? I have a ton of Dolphin pumps for $40 bucks each as well as a ton of other stuff. SeminoleCPA saw some of it. I really want to have an equipment Swap Meet here. So if that sounds like something we can do let me know.
[/quote]

Some one say Dolphin pumps at the Aquarium Showroom in San Jose????

;D ;D ;D

To say he had a ton of used equipment is an understatement. You could easily start another LFS of your own with all of that stuff.

Max put me down for one of the Dolphin pumps. Not sure how I would use it yet as it will require quite a bit of replumbing but I could probably figure out something.

Max, I've been wanting to get a 3 or 4 foot glass tank in the 90g range. Have anything like that laying around? Something no more than 48" long and no more than 24" tall and deep. I'm all the way in Pittsburg but I'm going to try and make it out before the tour.

Back