High Tide Aquatics

Thinking about taking a little break

:D thanks Jim :) ..

I wish I don't have to. Things are starting to die. Lost a shrimp several days ago. A bunch of coral disappeared. I don't know how much until I clean the tank a bit. Can't see a damn thing in there :(.. Hopefully I have time to do a WC this weekend. If not, I will have to shut it down for sure..

Hey Phong, seriously just give me a call if you need some help, especially manpower issues. If all it'll take to keep you in the hobby is a water change, let me know what time to swing by this weekend and I'll bring 10g premixed water and do it for you.

Have a little time today so I cleaned the tank a bit and did a 25% wc. Lost a bunch of things but a lot are still alive. Aptasia took over the tank. There are more of them than I can count. :tired: .. Hopefully I have a little more time next week to do another wc.

yeah trying... don't have much luck with peppermint lately man. I usually have good luck with kalk mix. It's just that the new job suck. I'm just too tired to do anything when I get home :( ..

Back