Cali Kid Corals

this is why you're fat...

I ate a 4x4 animal style nearly every day for a month last year. I bet I gained 15 pounds during that period. I try to keep it to a once a month occurance these days ;)

never could get beyond a double double, the buns, lettuce and tomatos are just too tasty to compliment the burger that if you add too many meat patties it ruins the mixture...

How about a 100x100? Just looks absolutely gross :D

inout100.jpg

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=6943.msg90179#msg90179 date=1237437137]
Yes, escaping hungry sharks is great exercise :D

I hear once they smell bacon....
[/quote]

LOL ;D

I had a student who was an avid surfer/paddleboarder. I asked him if he ever saw sharks since they paddled off shore quite a ways and for long distances. He told me that once during a competition, a friend of his was lagging behind the pack and saw a Tiger shark cruising below him. It would leave for a bit and then come back. He was freaked and paddled faster to catch up with the group! Yikes!

[quote author=Lyn link=topic=6943.msg90469#msg90469 date=1237514794]
[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=6943.msg90179#msg90179 date=1237437137]
Yes, escaping hungry sharks is great exercise :D

I hear once they smell bacon....
[/quote]

LOL ;D

I had a student who was an avid surfer/paddleboarder. I asked him if he ever saw sharks since they paddled off shore quite a ways and for long distances. He told me that once during a competition, a friend of his was lagging behind the pack and saw a Tiger shark cruising below him. It would leave for a bit and then come back. He was freaked and paddled faster to catch up with the group! Yikes!
[/quote]

That's why you don't see too many paddlers around here, Cusera is the only hardcore guy I know, he gets buzzed all the time.

Back