Neptune Aquatics

Three letters or less searching

RandyC

Supporting Member
Is it possible to enable searches that consist of three letters or less? It’s really hard to find certain things - especially things with acronyms. Things like CO2 scrubber, CDA, SCA, WXM module (or any other apex module), PAR meter, AI Primes, IM 75/100/200/etc tanks - list goes on. While this site is great treasure trove of info, I often can’t find things or spend way too much time looking for them - even things that I posted because of this limitation.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Is it possible to enable searches that consist of three letters or less? It’s really hard to find certain things - especially things with acronyms. Things like CO2 scrubber, CDA, SCA, WXM module (or any other apex module), PAR meter, AI Primes, IM 75/100/200/etc tanks - list goes on. While this site is great treasure trove of info, I often can’t find things or spend way too much time looking for them - even things that I posted because of this limitation.

Thanks!
I agree with this request, been frustrated by it before a few times

@svreef

Computationally I’m sure it’s a lot more work to go from 4 characters down to 3, but come on, we’ve got chatGPT and such. There’s got to be some spare flops on the server.

Back