Toadstool coral (Sarcophyton)

Discussion in 'DBTC - Softies' started by nudibranch, Jun 6, 2010.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

I have one Toadstool that I can give away. It is very small right now and is probably only about a month or 2 old. Presently its polyps are tan. If you want this coral please pick a number between 1 and 20, no decimals. The rules are you have to be going to the June meeting, preferably early.

2. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

Or the July BAR meeting.

3. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

I have changed the rules you now do not have to pick up at the June meeting.

4. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Ah nice trick :lol: ... there is no BAR meeting in July :) (BOD meeting of which is not open to the membership)

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/10637

5. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

Do you want it Gresham.

6. bookfish

bookfish Guest

Yes, he does.

7. bookfish

bookfish Guest

But it's more a need than a want.

8. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

No sorry, but I'm sure some one does :)

I just lost one of my two tanks last night. It's a 20 year old glass tank and the vertical seams have been patched with super glue. Well the bottom seam went out last night so I ditched a few large colonies that I had back-up of, all the live rock/sand and put the rest in my frag tank. It's now filled beyond capacity and I'm moving it to my office in a week or so, so I shouldn't take any corals for a little while.

9. screebo

screebo Guest

Holy Cow, Mon..............need any temporary storage of livestock, Gresh?