Reef nutrition

Trident sample/waste line coupler?

IOnceWasLegend

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
Just realized I'm missing the little coupling unit (pictured below) to connect the short tubing coming out of the trident to the waste/sample line. I have the tubing, just not the connectors. Anyone know if I can get a replacement without waiting for Neptune to come back in stock with 95% of its products?

Thanks!

PXL_20240305_032414861.jpg

That looks like a pretty standard connector. In my experience the easiest way is go to Petco and find an air line hose. Might be a bit big and require some forcing, but tends to work in my experience. Given it's a waste line I'd not be very worried about it being any specific connector (if it was a dosing one I might be more paranoid).

That looks like a pretty standard connector. In my experience the easiest way is go to Petco and find an air line hose. Might be a bit big and require some forcing, but tends to work in my experience. Given it's a waste line I'd not be very worried about it being any specific connector (if it was a dosing one I might be more paranoid).
Much obliged! I'll try this tomorrow.

Just realized I'm missing the little coupling unit (pictured below) to connect the short tubing coming out of the trident to the waste/sample line. I have the tubing, just not the connectors. Anyone know if I can get a replacement without waiting for Neptune to come back in stock with 95% of its products?

Thanks!

View attachment 53470

You can try these. Definitely not standard airline connector. Waste/sample line is much smaller than typical airline.

Outer diameter:
IMG_9472.jpeg

Inner Diameter (guessimate - the waste/sample line is pretty elastic)
IMG_9473.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: JVU
Back