tubs blue zoo's

Discussion in 'DBTC - Zoas' started by saltwatersig, Aug 1, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. sfboarders

sfboarders Guest

Borrow one of your customers customs Jess and take it for a test drive. :D You think you'll be at the next meeting?

2. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

Ur crazy, I should be @ next meeting

3. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Two frags ready for sf pickup

4. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

One went to tank guy and I gave the other to a mon club member friend since nobody claimed it. I should have more in a couple months

5. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

My tubs are doing great

6. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

would love to grow these again if available.

7. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

I can cut ya some Charles. I'll see about doing it tomorrow

8. 650-IS350

650-IS350 Supporting Member

All time OG Z's and P's that a collector must have

9. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

I got this about 7 years ago. I guess I can keep SOMETHING alive! haha. Anyway, currently I have too many frags of it and need to give some away. Anyone want a piece? I'll bring a few to the meeting today just in case.

IMG_2255.jpg

10. Newjack

Newjack Supporting Member

pixel,
    I would love a frag. I'll be dropping by the meeting today for a short time. I can pick up there.

11. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

Sadly I cannot make the event because of Chucky Cheese obligations but if you aren't too far I would love to get a frag. Thanks

Ryan

12. zeroinverse

zeroinverse Guest

Pixel,
    I would love a piece. I am in Berkeley, so could drive out to you easily in Richmond.

13. Newjack

Newjack Supporting Member

now that's funny!
    I too, have a chuck E Cheese engagement in Newark. If you'll be at the same one maybe I can pick up for you.

14. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

Haha no I will be in Pinole. Thanks for the offer though. I haven't been to Chuck E. Cheese in a long time I hope I'm over my fear of that huge rat.

Ryan

jonmos75 and Coral reefer like this.
  15. Prisonfood53

Prisonfood53 Guest

Oh forgot to say I am in San Mateo but I go to Pinole a couple times a month.

Ryan

16. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

I would love one and will be stopping in at the event today

17. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

I'll bring several frags for those who will be at the meeting today. Just let me know when you see me in case I don't remember who asked for them. :)

For those who want one and won't be at the meeting, I work from home in Point Richmond so you could stop by sometime during the week. Please PM and let me know when a good day/time for you would be!

18. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Hey Erin
    Can score some too?
    I pass by the point on my way to Marin

19. Baykes

Baykes Webmaster

O too would like some!

20. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Gave frags to @Newjack, @Coral reefer, and someone else who's handle I forget (sorry!). I can do about 5 more so just PM to set up a time for pickup in point richmond if you want them.