Reef nutrition

tunze 6055 .............mad as hell

i'm just venting my frustration.......i got a new 6055 today and when i pulled everything out of the box , well i noticed ther isn't any cable to connect to my 7095 mutli controller.i look at marine depot to see if i missed an accessory to connect nano tunze to contoller and they don't show one >:( i posted on the tunze forum so i know they'll let me know what is needed but i mean "come on" at least let me know i had to buy something else to make it work (after all ....its the contollable version) . ok i'll stop crying now (or soon ...maybe).

Normally the cables come with the controller. You can't use the cable that come with the controller for the 6055? Do they have different connector or something??

well i got the controller used with the 2 6100's and it came with those two connector cables, the new 6055 comes with the power unit which has cord that plugs into electrical outlet and a small rca style jack from powerhead to power unit but then it has a din plug that look just like the one on the controller , so looks like i need another cable to connect those two together.

This is what you need..
You connect the driver (I think that's what it's call) to the controller.

http://www.tunze.com/details.html?&L=1&C=US&type=&user_tunzeprod_pi1[prodid]=7092.300

You need to copy the whole line above and paste it in the address bar. The part # is 7092.300

Yeah Tunze website suck.. try to read their manual LOL .. post to see if anyone selling cable that they are not using..

Sergio
That cable is a standard 5 pin diiin cable available at radio shack for about $5. I PM Rodger of tunze awhile back and he told me I could get a spare there.

thank you Elite and dswong01 for your help......i went to radio shack tonight and bought the cables (it works perfectly) and pm'd roger so that he can cancel my order or tell me whom i have to cancel with. again , thanks alot to you both.

sergio

Back