Tylers spiderman echino

Discussion in 'DBTC - LPS' started by LordHelmet, Feb 12, 2008.

statistics
No Transactions
None
Please email your web administrator with a link to this thread if you want to add this thread to the DBTC database!!
  1. LordHelmet

LordHelmet Supporting Member

About the only piece i have of any worth that is fragable size, i can make 1 small frag of tylers spiderman echino. it's the same one that was in the raffle.

DBTC rules apply

pictures will come later tonight

Chris

2. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

can I line up for that?

3. northbay-reefer

northbay-reefer Honorary Member

this place is like a candy store today :LOL:

but too much candies is not good for you so am going to have to pace myself ... nice one though

4. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

seriously. I'm almost thankful I can't meet all the DBTC requirements today LOL

5. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Hehehe... no worries. All this should be around and more.

There's always next week, next month, next year.

That's the cool thing about DBTC.

Once a chain starts it makes it easier for people to get something in the future, so there's no need to rush :D

Reefy patience :D

6. LordHelmet

gomer it's yours. pick up at the next meeting or if you want to stop my by place.

here is a picture

[img width=1000 height=750]http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n48/_MF_LordHelmet/Picture079.jpg[/img]

7. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I'll be at the next meeting for sure if that is ok.

8. LordHelmet

sounds good. gives it time to recover from the fragging. I'll have it there.

9. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

hey Chris, if you no longer have this guy and want it back, I can reverse it your way :)

10. LordHelmet

I still have this one. One of the few. Thanks though, send this one down the line.

Chris

11. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

will do! Just waiting for it to get a bit bigger so that I can give away 2 next gens instead of 1 :)

12. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Hey Tony, put me down for this guy when it grows out.

13. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

ok. For some reason, it has slowed down a lot for me. It is healthy, but slow to grow. In fact a lot of things recently slowed. By recent, I mean over the past 2 months. I need to cross check my test kits. I think something is mucked up. I might bring a water sample with me tomorrow to see if someone with a good test kit can cross check measurements. Everything checked out again last night...but you know how test kits go :p It could be anything...alk/ca/mg/Salin etc. Then again, in that period, I also changed lights from T5HO to MH radium, and salt from RC to TMP so it might be an "adjustment" stall.

I now have 2 frags of it, but I think "standard" rules is pass 2 frags..so need to grow it out a bit more.

14. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Sounds good. My cure for weird stuff like that is 10% water changes ever 5-7 days :)

15. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I do a 10% every 7 days already :p

16. LeviT

LeviT Guest

Well make it 10% every 3 days or get your stuff together already, I don't have all day :)

17. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

after more tests and standards and all that fun, my Ca/Mg and salinity were all low. Could be a reason. We'll see how things turn over the next 2 weeks. Your going to have to wait!

18. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

Sounds about right for slow growth.

19. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

I was retarded when I originally mounted this. Coral cradle = PITA for future fragging of LPS :p Luckily, this section grew to the rocks.

I got 2 small frags

must pick up at Dec meeting
    Must have a tank thread
    pick a # 1-20

[​IMG]

20. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President