Neptune Aquatics

Tyree Purple Unknown

I have at least one frag of this available, possibly 2 or 3 if there is enough interest. Normal rules apply. Not sure if y'all would consider it "extreme", so here it sits.

Pickup @ my home in San Jose, Almaden Valley, as I am pressed for time an rarely if ever am able to attend meetings/swaps. Thanks!

Poor picture, fairly solid purple/blue and the polyps on the encrusting base a bright green.

DSC_0267.jpg

Yeah, when I bought it at the last BA-CFM it was all browned out, so Tyree gave me a good deal on it. I asked what it was exactly and he basically said " I have no idea!". Not my picture, but the potential is there.

limited_purpleunknown_topview.jpg

Can I give it a try ? maybe who ever is picking this up can keep it for me until the next meeting? if not thats cool too, I rather it goes to a good stable home and wait for 2nd gen

looks like a cross between the purple monster, torch and the 20,000 league lokani

Tubeman you beat me to it :lol: but yes if I pick it up then will definitely get it for you. I'll probably be back in the bay area in a couple of weeks and love to check out your stuff.

1.northbay-reefer
2.tuberider
3.saltwatersig

That is about all I can frag right now. I am available most weekday evening, except Monday and any Sharks home game. I have one frag healed and encrusted. I'll frag the other 2 tomorrow or Sunday and mount them on plugs. Thanks guys!

i'm located in oakley....and if and when i can schedule a date to pick up i could bring back the other two frags but then again depending on where your at ....may or may not better a better pick up location for you.

just let me know. i'll also let you know thru this thread when i am picking mine up.

Seedub, its strange that your piece has not sent out a huge base before branching up. My piece has yet to branch at all lol. I would call this extreme :).

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=3578.msg41186#msg41186 date=1208735883]
That's what it's officially called though "Purple Unknown" :)

http://www.reeffarmers.com/limitedpurpleunknown.htm[/quote]
Thanks, I'm a little slow :)

Back