Cali Kid Corals

Ultron favia (with a catch)

IOnceWasLegend

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
A couple years ago I purchased this ultron favia from @tankguy . It's my wife's favorite piece, one of mine as well, but it's started showing tissue recession lately.

I've been taking steps to try and combat it, but - to ensure its survival - I want to offer a few frags out to people who have experience rescuing corals. My only requests are 1) you don't sell it (though trading is fine), and 2) that - if it recovers and grows in your tank - you put a small piece back into DBTC.

Thanks!

A couple years ago I purchased this ultron favia from @tankguy . It's my wife's favorite piece, one of mine as well, but it's started showing tissue recession lately.

I've been taking steps to try and combat it, but - to ensure its survival - I want to offer a few frags out to people who have experience rescuing corals. My only requests are 1) you don't sell it (though trading is fine), and 2) that - if it recovers and grows in your tank - you put a small piece back into DBTC.

Thanks!
sign me up for this piece

I have a lot of experience rescuing corals but my tanks are still maturing. I'm happy to take a frag for dbtc purposes but put me at the bottom of the list.

Back