Jestersix

Unreleased Hydros Maven

Did everyone see this? Any initial thoughts? I’m curious how it’ll compare to a Neptune Apex in cost as well as functionality.

Attachments

• IMG_7441.png
    IMG_7441.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 62
I’m so excited for this. Do you guys think it’s going to be like a trident with Nitrate and Phosphate on top of everything else, or they’re going to keep trident and release something that just tests nitrate and phosphate…?
If it’s all of them-that will be a big glut of tridents on the market!
Would be nice to have it all in one device though. But if it’s really $999 I’ll really have to save some pennies!

If it’s all of them-that will be a big glut of tridents on the market!
Would be nice to have it all in one device though. But if it’s really $999 I’ll really have to save some pennies!
Agreed, if it’s all of them i can see fb marketplace being flooded with used tridents lol.

Did everyone see this? Any initial thoughts? I’m curious how it’ll compare to a Neptune Apex in cost as well as functionality.
Interestingly enough I was at AC yesterday and they were telling me about some of the supply issues in that they can’t get DOS and the WAV have not been available for years.

Makes me wonder where the priorities lay-

Interestingly enough I was at AC yesterday and they were telling me about some of the supply issues in that they can’t get DOS and the WAV have not been available for years.

Makes me wonder where the priorities lay-
Interesting, I experienced a delay with them recently as well I did the Advanced Trident Replacement program for 2 tridents and it took them weeks to get replacements out to me, they explained the delay was due to waiting on parts to come to the factory.. Emphasizing on chips delay, hard to believe that old excuse. It’s not covid days anymore but you never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Neptune is all about add ons so it'll most likely be a nitrate and phosphate tester only. If it was a Trident 2, BRS would've had the old Trident on sale already.
This'd be my assumption, too. Releasing a Trident 2 means they'd have to clearance out all the old stock and the market would be flooded with old Tridents (and deflate the perceived value). Also, given the competitors cropping up, it would give people an 'exit ramp' to try a new system.

I'll be shocked if this isn't an add-on/standalone tester (if it is, in fact, a NO3/PO4 tester).

Following along. Anyone used or have any experience with the reefbot lab? Heard any feedback?

G

Following along. Anyone used or have any experience with the reefbot lab? Heard any feedback?

G
There's a Reef Kinetics sub-form on Humblefish, and one of the HF admins have posted an extensive thread about her experiences with it here: https://humble.fish/community/index.php?threads/reef-kinetics-reefbot-lab.18224/

Back