Reef nutrition

Weird AI Hydra issue

IOnceWasLegend

Frag Swap Coordinator
BOD
So trying again with another Hydra, and having another exciting issue.

I'm able to access the Hydra via wifi. I can load profiles, play with the light settings, try out the demo mode, but none of the lights are coming on. Same thing happens when I factory reset it.

Anybody have a similar problem/have any suggestions?

turning off the lunar settings worked for me. (the setting that changes the intensity of the blues in your tank based on what phase of the lunar cycle we are on)

So demo mode doesn't have any light on right?
If that's the case, my guess is lose or burn connection? But board is still functioning as you can still connect to wifi and use their functions.

Best person to ask is our club electric engineer @thesassyindian haha, he tried to fix few LED. For sure he can give more constructive feedback than mine.

If that's the case, my guess is lose or burn connection? But board is still functioning as you can still connect to wifi and use their functions.

Best person to ask is our club electric engineer @thesassyindian haha, he tried to fix few LED. For sure he can give more constructive feedback than mine.
Missed your edit. Thanks!

@thesassyindian Any chance I'd be able to ask you to take a look at it sometime? :)

I concur - the fact that you are able to connect to it through wifi, only confirms that the wifi chip is working.

Since the connection is over WFi, you changing settings on your phone may not be actually being transferred to the main MCU if they've implemented UDP instead of TCP.
(UDP communication is one sided - doesn't need confirmation from the other side that its actually processed the commands. This is called handshaking).

Let's hope that the power stage hasn't been visited by Smokey.

Back