What all you picked up from members frag swap?

Discussion in 'Coral' started by Ranjib Dey, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Ranjib Dey

Ranjib Dey Webmaster

I picked up some beginner's SPS for my biocube 29, specially those grown under kessil
    Purple monti from @jonmos75 ,
    Hollywood stunner challice from @Chromis
    ORA Blue Challice , Echinopora from @MolaMola
    and
    Tyree Blue polyp monti foliosa - Dont know the member name

Thank you all, the feeling of belonging to a community is truely awesome! I hope I'll be able give the due love & care to all these new SPS :)

jonmos75 likes this.
  2. Bruce Spiegelman

Bruce Spiegelman Supporting Member

I grabbed a Blue Digitata that was actually six large frags in the same container (Thanks Flagg37!)
    A very chunky piece of Rainbow Monti
    An Ora Blue Chalice
    A Frogspawn
    And a couple others I gave away to new members.

Ranjib Dey likes this.
  3. Kremis

Kremis Supporting Member

A lot of nice zoas, some acros and birdsnest

Ranjib Dey likes this.
  4. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

I let my daughter pick so I ended up with frogspawns and a green Neptune a. But I managed to get a piece of favia and some monti. We avoided the sticks.

V

Ranjib Dey likes this.
  5. bee505

bee505 Supporting Member

Red Acan, Pink Zoa, Green Mille, utter chaos zoa.

Ranjib Dey likes this.
  6. yellojello

yellojello Supporting Member

7. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

Nice! So who picked up the Purple Tipped Green BTA's that I brought?

And whoever (3 people) picked up my generic "Rainbow Zoas" are in for a real treat. I probably should have entered them as bonus corals, but I had no fancy name for them like "Armageddon Rainbow zoas" or "Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Zoas".

V

8. Kim Pattison

Kim Pattison Supporting Member

I picked up one of the Purple tipped BTAs. I also got one of the rainbows, they truly are a treat.

9. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

10. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

Could be it. I got it from @boun11 2-3 years back and its grown like a weed. I probably could have dropped the entire colony into the swap as I have two softball sized light hogs in the tank.

The base looks like it got destroyed. Was that from dipping? Was a pretty clean cut when I bagged it.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  11. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

That could be a tri-color valida. I know I have that growing in my tank 2-3 years ago! Now, I have NONE!

iCon likes this.
  12. anathema

anathema Supporting Member

Hah if it's tricolor valida now I have three frags of it. Someone gave me a frag "from boun but not doing well" last year.

I picked up red dragon, blue tort, pc rainbow, a green chalice, blue xenia, and unknown tabling acro. Thanks for the frags, they seem to be doing great.

13. Ranjib Dey

Ranjib Dey Webmaster

blue xenia :) , probably from me. I like that coral, its bit aggressive grower, but rarely sting, and the hue looks awesome

14. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

I just gave that to you again a few weeks ago lol

15. boun11

boun11 Supporting Member

I don't remember seeing it.

16. Vincerama2

Vincerama2 Evil Overlord

Very awesome everyone! Hopefully they all thrive and we'll have more frags of them later in the future! Good luck!

Ranjib Dey likes this.
  17. Flagg37

Flagg37 Officer at large

Dang, you scored.

anathema likes this.
  18. Kim Pattison

Kim Pattison Supporting Member

Jerry and I got 2 sets of Rasta, 2 set of BEBB, utter chaos, rainbow paly, mystic monti, rainbow mont, sunburst monti, purple haze monti, 2 color yuma, gonzos golden dragons (in the free for all round), hammer, purple tipped BTA, a colony of pink lemonade, and Acan.

19. roostertech

roostertech reef noob

I need to grab faster in the FFA round. I was pondering about a frag (like I did in earlier round), look up, tables are cleared lol.

Ashalye likes this.
  20. iCon

iCon Supporting Member

There should be a requirement where if you brought 3 this time, and left with 10, next members only swap you get to bring 10! :D