Neptune Aquatics

What PSI pressure you have in your area

Does anyone know what PSI pressure is in city? I am looking to get a RO/DI system and that's one thing I need to know or I might have to buy a booster pump. Is 65 psi pressure pretty common and standard?

I live in the Portola Area, actually higher than the pumping station, as a result, 40psi :|

I do have a booster pump which brings it up to 70 though.

Looks like it really depends so getting a booster pump might be the only option. Thx guys!

Mike,
You are in the Protola area as well? I don't think I have meet you before, ok for me to come over sometime to checkout your tank? I am setting up a 150g so I need lots of help from someone like you who are more experience. :)

I have no problem about showing my tank off, as to setting it up, I don't mind helping with that either, however all the experience in the world setting it up can't replace the maintenance that you put into the tank to keep it running good.

Totally. I just have no experience setting up a big reef tank equipment wise so having someone local to ask question is a valuable source. I can't accept PM here yet since my membership had expired. I will ping you through RC and maybe we can set up something for this weekend so you can give me tank tour (again equipment wise) of your tank if you are ok and free, obviously. :)

the tanks (2 10g and 1 30g) i have before did not require me to do any of the following: overflow, sump, plumbing, RO/DI, canopy, stand so pretty much all those are new to me. :) anyway, i will PM you in RC to see if you we can set up something for this weekend (again only if you are ok and free, etc). thx!

Back